Free shippingThis product qualifies for free shipping for orders over £50
UK ManufacturerHigh Quality UK Manufactured Cleaning Products
Special Offer – 2 x 500ml Detail Spray including free* P & P
- Fast, spray and wipe detail spray for show, race and road cars, leaves no white marks on plastics.
- Perfect for last minute detailing, finishing and show prep.
- Designed in our labs to give incredible results, shine and durability normally associated with hard wax coatings.
- Polymer Link Technology leaves a micro surface lubricant preventing scratching and swirling.
- Great for use as a Clay Bar Lubricant before machine polishing.
- Suitable for use on interior plastics, foot well kick marks and all, painted, plastic and polished surfaces.
Muk Junkie Lazy Boy Detail Spray is a part of our new detailing range for the road, race and show car market. We’ve taken time to develop an easy to use, long lasting and fast action detail spray for all vehicles that will leave results normally only seen with a hard wax type coating. It’s super versatile so can be used as a traditional detail spray, a clay bar lube, a dirt and finger print remover, an interior cleaner, and a drying lube to prevent swirls and scratching during this process, after use, a nano lube is left on the surface preventing further damage. It’s safe on all surfaces, glass, plastics, wheels, paint and powder coated parts and surfaces.
* Free P & P limited to mainland UK and excludes certain highland areas and Ireland / NI
Directions for Use.
- Ideally use after vehicle has been washed or has had all heavy dirt removed.
- Use as a detail spray for that final prep, simply spray, wipe and buff.
- Use as a drying lube to prevent swirling and scratching, spray each panel before drying with a chamois or microfibre towel and buff as you go.
- Use as a Clay Bar Lube, simply spray, clay then wipe keeping he surface you are working on wet all the time.
- Use for removing kick marks or dirt from any interior plastic, simply spray and wipe, you will be left with a factory finish, nothing glossy or shiny.
- Use to remove dust, localised marks, brake dust, finger prints and grime, again, simply spray, wipe and buff. When removing grime and dirty marks, always make sure you fold the cloth regularly to ensure it is clean changing when all of the cloth is dirty.
As with all of the Muk Junkie range, if you have any queries about the way this product works, please don’t hesitate to call our technical team free on 0808 145 8450 or get in touch via our contact us form.